A Ride To Dahican Beach Mati Davao Oriental


It was Saturday when we had our ride going to Mati together with our other friends who have their own motorcycle and since I don't have one and I don't know how to drive I just sat at the back of my bf's motorcycle.



Going to Mati from Davao City will take you about 3 or more hours. We started heading out to Mati at 5:00 am so that we will reach there early since we will not be staying there overnight. 

It was a long ride but it was all worth it and I was not bored on the way to Mati because there were many great views to enjoy and stop for a moment to take a photo. Below were the photos I took while we were on our way to Dahican Beach.






The famous stop over The Sleeping Dinosaur! I am not really sure why it is called like that, for me it looks like a turtle hehe






When we finally reached Dahican Beach I was mesmerized by the beauty of the sea. It was like a piece of paradise which can make my tired body filled with energy and excitement!




The beach is purely fine sand and clean. It feels great walking on the seashore. The waves are kinda big and it is good for skim boarding. You can actually rent for a skim board and don't worry if you don't know how to use it because there will be a trainer who will be guiding you.



Though we only spent in Dahican for about 5 hours it was an amazing experience that I will treasure forever. Dahican beach is really a wonderful place!









By: Doris Jamoner




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.