Picobello Ristorante Italiano - For A Taste of Italy




6 years ago I wanted to eat in this restaurant but their branch in Gaisano Mall South was already closed before I had the opportunity. I just knew a month ago that they are re-open last year in another location because a friend of mine told me. 




Why I wanted to eat here? It is because this restaurant serves an authentic Italian Dishes and one of the best pizza ever. That's what I heard and I want to find out if it is true. When we arrived there I loved how the restaurant looks like. The ambiance were relaxing and your view will be the big and beautiful houses of Monteritz Classic Estate. I didn't have the opportunity to take photos inside the restaurant because there were lots of people that time and almost half of them were foreigners. I don't want them to feel uneasy and will think that I am taking pictures of them. I also forgot to take photo of their menu as I was so excited to order and eat. As far as I remember their dish cost Php200 and above.


Below were the food we ordered:


Pizza!! I forgot what kind of pizza was this because it was in Italian language. This was really good that I thought I can eat the whole pizza.




Lasagne! This was so meaty but unlike in Filipino Style it was not really that sweet but I loved it!




Ravioli! I heard about this before but never tried one so out of curiosity I ordered this. The sauce was sour but not too much just perfect!





My overall experience was great. This place is a must try! You can bring your special someone, friends and family here for a special occasions.



Picobello Ristorante  is currently located in The Shoppes at Wood Lane Maa C.P Garcia Hwy commonly known as the Diversion Rd.


Street View of The Shoppes at Wood Lane
Map




They  have events and promo so better check out their Facebook Page Here







By: Doris Jamoner



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.