Dinner at Cafetiere!




I remember the day when we were suppose to have our breakfast here at Cafetiere after our work but it was still close. we thought they  open at 8:00 am but it was 10:00 am. We had a chance to visit this restaurant last week after our Kadayawan Company Activities at Ritz Hotel Garden Oases. We chose to have our dinner here because it is located near Ritz Hotel.


The place was not that big but spacious enough. We were fortunately that it was not crowded when we went there. I liked the simplicity of this restaurant though.








When I was looking at their menu I was happy that they offer lots of variety and very affordable food.










The price of their food range from Php60.00 to Php145.00. Very affordable right? Not just affordable but also delicious! I really wish that they will open as early as 7:30 am just like my other favorite restaurant nearby Keepsake Cafe.



I lost my photo of their menu so I took some from their facebook page.







Cafetiere is located at Residencia del Marina Business Center, Jacinto St, Davao City. It is just beside Holy Child College Jacinto.


Street View

Map


This a great place to hangout before or after going to the Night Market. An affordable place for students who are studying in Ateneo and Holy Child.  Visit their Facebook Page Here.






By: Doris Jamoner


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.