NoonSaram Korean Cafe - Bingsoo Dessert!



Bingsu or bingsoo is a very popular and elaborate snack/dessert in Korea, especially during the summer season. This snack is composed of ice shavings and various ingredients such as sweetened condensed milk, fruit syrups and various fruits.


As a birthday gift my sister wanted me to treat her and my mother to a Korean Restaurant. Our first choice was Sagae Restaurant but I wanted a restaurant which is located near Gaisano Mall because I had to buy gift for my older brother as well. Good thing there was a new Korean cafe just walking distance Gaisano Mall, fronting Holy Cross College. 


This cafe offer more dessert especially Bingsoo than dish. We did not plan to order Bingsoo because we were hungry and we wanted to eat Main Dish rather than dessets, however my nephew wanted to have some.







Their food do not taste too salty, too sweet  or anything it is just right. I guess the price is just quite similar with other restaurant but from 5;00 pm to 8:00 pm they served meal that is just php98.00 - Php 118.00. I haven't seen a Korean restaurant that serve that cheap.  If you are more into Korean Dish this might not be the right place for you because they only have limited choices but if you are into eating Bingsoo you must visit this place!










NoonSaram Menu:









NoonSaram Location:

Sta.ana St Cor Guerero; 8000 Davao City (in front of Holy Cross of Davao College behind GMall) Former Beestop 
















 By: Doris Jamoner


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.